Adobe XD is one of the easiest and convenient platforms that can be used to design applications. It could be used on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. This platform could be used on all types of devices like mobile phones, computers as well as tablets.
The main use of Acrobat XD is in the creation of applications or websites. For doing it the following steps have to be performed:
- Create a prototype project: The process begins with the creation of prototypes for the website that you are going to design. The prototype could be selected from the available designs as per your preferences.
- Create a prototype background: Once a prototype is finalized, you have to decide the background for the prototype. The background could be simple or designed, as you want it to be.
- Set the header: The header for the pages has to be set. It could be set easily from the insert option. Once the header is set, it would be applied to all the pages in the same manner.
- Create a content area background: The area where you will be writing the content should have a different background for better presentation. So, you have to choose a background that is different from the other pages. You may choose not to have a background as well.
- Add content: Add the content. It could be in the form of words or images. Whatever you prefer, just format the content properly so that the final results look organized.
- Create a content grid: A content grid could be easily inserted from insert a grid option. This grid will be used to display the content that you will be presenting.
- Create a new page (artboard): If you want to have a different page for a different type of content, you can create a new page. This could be done simply.
- Create more pages: Based on your requirements and the length of the content that you will be presenting, create more pages so that everything you want to cover is covered.
- Setting up the project home page: You have to select one page to set it as the home page. This page will appear first when the website is being visited.
- Establish a connection between pages: To ensure proper scrolling throughout the website, a connection has to be established between the pages. It could be simply done by clicking on the arrow button.
- Create an interaction: The pages should be connected. They should be capable of being shared.
- Preview the prototype: Preview the prototype to see how the outcomes appear on your page.
- Share the prototype: Once the prototype is designed completely, you can share the same using the URL.
There are professional services that are available to assist you throughout the process. This website can also be converted into a WordPress website, with the help of expert Adobe XD to WordPress conversion service to make the website more effective.