Refrigerators are one of the few appliances which have become omnipresent today. Refrigerators have become an integral part of our day to day life.
Fridges perform a host of functions and contribute a lot towards making our lives more comfortable. Thus, it is needless to say that you should do a lot of research before buying one.
Fridges come in single door, double door and triple door options. You should choose one according to your home space, the size of the family and food habits.
There are many refrigerator brands in the Indian market like Haier, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool and many more. Having so many options often leads to confusion.
If you are thinking of buying a new refrigerator, then you may research on the options available in the market from the most successful brands in this post.
Best 5 refrigerators from successful brands in 2019
There are a few dominant brands for refrigerators in the Indian market. Have a look.
- Haier HRB-3404BS-R
Haier is gaining popularity in India, and Haier refrigerators are quite good and pocket-friendly. This refrigerator from Haier has a storage capacity of 320 litres.
- This model has 360-degree airflow technology to keep every corner of the refrigerator cool.
- It has 1-hour Icing technology that gives you ice as quick as possible.
- It also has a cooling pad to keep the fridge cool even during power cuts.
- It has a much bigger vegetable crisper to store a lot of vegetables.
- This model is a good option if you want a big freezer space and bottom-mounted freezer reduces bending.
- LG GL-I292RPZL
This LG fridge with 260 litres capacity is one of the best frost free double door refrigerators in India.
- It has Multi Air Flow feature that ensures cooling throughout the refrigerator.
- The smart inverter compressor works silently and keeps the food fresh for long.
- It comes with LG’s Smart Connect technology that connects the refrigerator to a home inverter.
- Moist Balance Crisper is a special lattice-type box cover that maintains moisture at an optimum level.
- LG’s Smart Diagnosis feature helps diagnose and solve any problems with the refrigerator.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Samsung RT28M3022S8
This refrigerator from Samsung is a frost-free double door fridge with a storage capacity of 253 litres.
- It comes with a Digital Inverter technology that adjusts the compressor speed according to the cooling demand across 7 levels. It minimises noise and uses less energy.
- It has stabilizer-free operation system that protects in power cuts.
- MoistFresh Zone is a smartly designed drawer for storing perishable food.
- It has toughened glass shelves that can hold a weight of up to 150 kgs.
- Its high efficiency and its long-lasting LED lighting are brighter and power-efficient.
- It comes with Big Bottle Guard.
- It has recessed handles and hidden hinges that give an elegant look.
- Haier HED-20FDS
This model from Haier is a direct cool single door refrigerator.
- This refrigerator comes with 195 litres capacity along with 6.5 cm PUF insulation that helps retain the cooling and makes it more energy efficient.
- It has a removable anti-fungal gasket which prevents the entry and build-up of fungi and bacteria inside the fridge.
- It has toughened glass shelves.
- It has a cool pad that retains cooling for up to 10 hours even after a power cut.
- It has 1-hour Icing technology.
- Whirlpool IF 515 3S
This model from Whirlpool with 500 litres capacity is a good option if you are looking for a big refrigerator.
- It is a BEE 3 star rated model with Inverter compressor.
- It can operate between 160-200V and has a stabiliser free operation.
- Whirlpool’s IntelliSense inverter technology cools faster and consumes less electricity.
- The SealFresh technology keeps vegetables fresh for a longer duration of time.
- It has Adapta shelves that can be moved up or down to adjust for bigger utensils.
- It has twin seal crispers to store vegetables with varied moisture content in different compartments.
Now that you know about some of the best refrigerators available in the market, you can go ahead and buy one for your home.
You can avail the No Cost EMI facility provided by Bajaj Finserv EMI Network for buying a refrigerator. Bajaj Finserv also comes up with many pre-approved deals on EMI finance and more.